ModSecurity Breach

ModSecurity Blog

« Porting mod_security to Windows | Main | Apache chrooting simplified »

URL decoding bug fixed

I just fixed a small bug in the URL decoding routine. Apparently, I forgot to add code to convert '+' characters into spaces. It is a great comfort to use regression testing while development. So, this time, before making any changes to the source code I created a test (#31) to test the bug. Then I fixed, and run tests again. Now I know that the bug is fixed, but I also know that the functionality I had before is still there.

The comments to this entry are closed.

Calendar

November 2010
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Feeds

Atom Feed

Search

Categories

Recent Entries

Archives